Moving Automobiles

A Ride for Your Ride

Here’s what you’ll need to do if moving a vehicle overseas. 

Automobile Requirements for International Exports 

In order to export an Automobile/Motorcycle/Motorboat OUT of the US, you will need to provide the following documents:

  • Original Title – The exporter must be listed as the only owner of the vehicle. No lienholders can be listed on the original title.
  • Power of Attorney – Completed and notarized by shipper
  • Copy of Passport – First two pages (picture and identification information)
  • Auto Preparation Declaration – Completed by origin warehouse

These documents must be sent prior to loading the vehicle via FedEx, UPS or other traceable courier. We will return the original documents directly to the shipper or destination agent via FedEx.

Automobile Requirements for Hawaii 

The following information is required for automobiles going to the Hawaiian Islands:

  • Year/Make/Model
  • Vin #
  • License Plate #
  • Color
  • Number of Doors

The vehicle cannot have anything inside other than what comes standard with the vehicle; the trunk must also be emptied. The vehicle can have no more than 1/8 tank of gasoline.

Still have a question? Please contact us for more information.

Get in touch